Re: adding cdn.debian.net to Mirrors.masterlist

Hi Joey and debian-mirrors,

Nowadays, cdn.debian.net don't use the list in
"https://osdn.debian.or.jp/repos/cdn/trunk";.
Currently, cdn.debian.net checks mirror server with Google App Engine.
Anybody can see server status at
http://debiancdn.appspot.com/managesurrogate. (Please see it.)
And, I hope to call for volunteer who add mirror server.

This GAE returns running server list in JSON.
http://debiancdn.appspot.com/json/alive
And all cdn.debian.net DNS servers use this JSON.

I inputted server list from http://www.debian.org/mirror/list by hand
at last week.
As you pointed out, "mirror list maintain  by hand" has problems.

If I can access debian mirror list (in some database?), I would like
to make a script for maintain debian mirrors.

--
ARAKI Yasuhiro