Re: ftp.th.debian.org being alias of ftp.tw.debian.org

Hi,
	I just came back from my holiday, and found that everything
are back working once again.

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 11:04:20AM +0700, Theppitak Karoonboonyanan wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 3:05 AM, Simon Paillard
> <simon.paillard@resel.enst-bretagne.fr> wrote:
>
> > ftp.th.debian.org is now ftp.coe.psu.ac.th. which is back in sync.
>
> Thank you for the update, and for handling this temporary
> down time.

	Yes, thank you everybody for handling this (include our local
sysadmin/netadmin staff here who still working during the long holiday).

Regards,
Chatchai J