Re: ftp.uk.debian.org out of date w.r.t volatile

Hi,

On Sat, Apr 03, 2010 at 09:03:00PM +0100, Philip Hands wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 01:38:46 +0000 Philip Hands <phil@hands.com> wrote:
> > On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 04:19:12PM +0000, Dominic Hargreaves wrote:
> > > I've noticed that ftp.uk.debian.org (and a few other UK mirrors
> > > which are mirroring via it) is quite out of date compared to
> > > volatile-master.debian.org:
> > >
> > > http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian-volatile/project/trace/
> >
> > Ah, well done, I'd not noticed that.  Should be sorted shortly.
>
> I think it was sorted for a while, but I went and broke it again while
> rationalising my configuration -- please would you switch from pushing
> volatile@debian.hands.com to pushing archvsync@debian.hands.com instead.

kassia push volatile to your mirror using archvsync@ since beginning of
march.

> I'm relying on the fact that volatile and the main syncs use separate
> keys -- if there's any prospect of them all being synced with the same
> key I could instead rely on you supplying 'volatile' as the archive
> name, so if it's trivial to set up you might want to do it that way
> from the start.  Let me know if so, and I'll tweak the config.

If you want to *not* rely on the assumption volatile and main push use
different push, just name config files :
- ftpsync.conf for the main push, runmirrors.{conf|mirror}
- ftpsync-volatile.conf for the volatile push, runmirrors-volatile.{conf|mirror}.