Re: spurious Archive-Update-in-Progress-syncproxy.wna.debian.org

Simon Paillard (simon.paillard@resel.enst-bretagne.fr) wrote on 26 November 2009 00:39:
 >On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 05:41:20PM -0200, Carlos Carvalho wrote:
 >> BTW, the last push we got was this one, so there are already 3
 >> consecutive updates missing.
 >
 >Triggers at 10 AM UTC and 16 PM happened in a weird way from
 >ftp-masters, some files where generated (or at least available in the
 >tree) when sync from syncproxy.wna.d.o started.
 >
 >rsync: send_files failed to open "/dists/squeeze/main/source/Sources.bz2.new" (in debian): Permission denied (13)
 >rsync: send_files failed to open "/dists/squeeze/main/source/Sources.gz.new" (in debian): Permission denied (13)
 >
 >Because of this failure, the push didn't happen.

Still problems: dists/squeeze/main/binary-s390/Packages.gz.new appears
in the file list but doesn't exist. Happened in this morning 11h10
UTC push. It was an out-of-sequence push, btw...

The existence of this file in the list but not on disk shows a bug in
dak. And it's not the first time this happens, even though it's rare.
Oh well...