Re: [Emdebian] Mirrors

Let's discuss this with debian-mirrors folks. They have good experience
on setup mirrors for all kind of Debian related repository mirrors.

Hector has setup a push trigger script on emdebian.org, based on the
signal script example from http://www.debian.org/mirror/push_server

And the script works to trigger ftp.tw.d.o to kick up ftpsync script on
ftp.tw.d.o to sync from emdebian.org.

Question:
* What's the proper way to hook to send trigger to downstream mirrors on
emdebian.org server?

* What's the best path name to provide via rsyncd for mirrors?
Current repositories name available on emdebian.org are:
$ rsync -av emdebian.org::
debian         	emdebian tools and native packages archive
crush          	emdebian crush archive
grip           	emdebian grip archive

Folder name 'debian' is conflicted to main Debian's repo. So I placed
emdebian.org as:
http://ftp.tw.debian.org/emdebian.org/debian/
http://ftp.tw.debian.org/emdebian.org/crush/
http://ftp.tw.debian.org/emdebian.org/grip/