Re: Please renew your link

Hello Columbia Mirror Administrator,

We received a strange mail from someone who claims to be the webmaster
of columbia.edu.

The right contact is mirrors@debian.org or using
http://debian.org/mirror/submit

> I´m the webmaster of http://www.columbia.edu/ and I want to inform you
> about the changing of our domain name.
>
> Old name:
> http://www.columbia.edu/
>
> New name:
> http://edu-columbia.com/
>
> Would you be so good as to change your link on:
> http://www.debian.org/mirror/sponsors.ja.html
>
> to our new website:
> http://edu-columbia.com/

I may be paranoiac, but :
- web6p8@clusterserver168.mediaon.in is a strange from address for a
  columbia.edu US webmaster
- a whois against the edu-columbia.com domain says it is registered in
  Hong Kong, what is very strange for a US University.

For these reasons, I will not update this link and ask confirmation for
that to the contact we have with columbia.edu mirror's admins (and
removed the initial sender from the recipient of this mail)