Re: Canadian mirror ftp3.nrc.ca - throughput issues

Simon Valiquette un jour écrivit:

 From my mirror to NRC (gulus.USherbrooke.ca)
 NRC   => 1500 K/s

 Could be faster, but it seems reasonnable.

 From Videotron to NRC:
 gulus => 1050 K/s (about the bandwidth I have from Videotron)
 NRC   =>   40 K/s (????)

Just remove the confusing "to NRC" part like bellow. Sorry for not reading myself before posting.

>  From my mirror (gulus.USherbrooke.ca):
>  NRC   => 1500 K/s
>
>  Could be faster, but it seems reasonnable.
>
>  From Videotron:
>  gulus => 1050 K/s (about the bandwidth I have from Videotron)
>  NRC   =>   40 K/s (????)

Simon Valiquette