Re: New mirror scripts for Debian mirrors

Joerg Jaspert wrote:
On 11563 March 1977, Panagiotis Christias wrote:

are you sure that the "set -u" should be used?

Yep I am.

I get a lot of "VAR: unbound variable" messages and ftpsync aborts.

Yes, about HOOK1 til HOOK5 and HUB.
My mistake, I put a version up that didn't have them defined in the
script itself, sorry.
If you redownload the tarball (or git pull), you will get a fixed
version.

TRACE and HUB still have to be explicitly defined in ftpsync.conf. Anyway, we are currently using the new mirroring setup, successfully tested locally and remotely.

Regards,
Panagiotis

--
Panagiotis J. Christias    Network Management Center
p.christias@noc.ntua.gr    National Technical Univ. of Athens, GREECE