Re: ftp.cl.debian.org not receiving push signal

>  >> Your mirrors is up to date, do you perform leaf sync or are you
>  >> receiving the
>  >> push signal again ?
>  >I was receiving the push signal as of yesterday, but this morning's
>  >signal was not.
> Not here either.

You should have gotten yesterday evening then, and should todays morning
one in an hour or two. Yesterdays morning push only went out to few
mirrors thanks to some network fu near the ftp-master host.

--
bye, Joerg
<exa> Snow-Man: Please don't talk to me. You have demonstrated yourself