ftp3.nrc.ca not validating packages for amd64

I have just noticed that the ftp3.nrc.ca mirror seems to corrupt something
that causes the apt key signing check to fail for the amd64 packages in the
current Lenny/testing release.

With the debian-archive-keyring package installed from Lenny, apt / aptitude
is always asking me to verify that I want to install untrusted packages:

[quote]
WARNING: untrusted versions of the following packages will be installed!

Untrusted packages could compromise your system's security.
You should only proceed with the installation if you are certain that
this is what you want to do.

  libgpm2 vim vim-runtime

Do you want to ignore this warning and proceed anyway?
To continue, enter "Yes"; to abort, enter "No": Yes
[endquote]

This is happenning for the amd64 archive and not the i386 archive.

I am not sure if this is a new problem or not, but it would be nice if someone
could investigate whether this is a mirror problem or not.
I spot checked it against a current amd64 ftp.us.debian.org mirror which did
not have this problem so it seems to be a mirroring issue.

Thanks
--
Stephen Depooter
<stephend@xandros.com>