security mirrors?

Users asked us to mirror debian-security. I've seen the security faq
saying that there are no official mirrors (except those listed in the
dns as security.debian.org), and unofficial ones are discouraged.
OTOH, security has an entry in the mirror submission form, and
security.d.o is open for rsync.

What's the policy about this now?

If mirrors are accepted, and recognized, is there a list of them? Is
push sync available?

Since one can register it in the submission form here are our addresses:

http://ftp.br.debian.org/debian-security
ftp://ftp.br.debian.org/debian-security
rsync://ftp.br.debian.org/debian-security

Should I fill the form? If so is it necessary to fill all fields or
just the security ones?