Re: anonftpsync update

Sorry Arnt for taking so much time to answer you..

On Fri, Mar 23, 2007 at 11:46:30PM +0100, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> ..this will weed out the current "excess" listings down the
> debian/indices tree, automatically, no?

I don't very well understand what you mean.

> ..but why it will not do --delete-after for debian/pool/ ?????

Because the second and last stage does it for the complete debian/ and
we want to keep the packages referenced in the Packages.gz as long as
the Packages.gz has not been updated.

> Last time I messed around here, I could _not_ get --delete-after
> working, and if I ever saw the right error message, I did not
> spot it or understand it.
> Where|How|etc should I put --delete-after in the snip below?:

Nowhere, in the second stage as it is in the current anonftpsync.

> ..the only change I can see here from last time I messed around here,
> is you adding "$TMP_EXCLUDE".

Without $TMP_EXCLUDE, if the upstream mirror uses --delay-updates,
not-world-readble directories are created, implying errors when the
rsync script tries to mirror them.

Regards,