Re: mirror submit, bad cgi?

>> > The last submission was received through the script on July 2 12:17,
>> > while the timestamp of the last change to the CGI script is May 26
>> 23:18.
>>
>> Would you happen to know if that last submission was for
>> mirror.debian.cl?
>
> That mirror never shows up in our log. It sounds like they never clicked
> submit? :)

I made an update and got the output below, which seems to imply nothing
was really submitted. The trace is clearly there,
http://ftp.cl.debian.org/debian/project/trace/

I'm sending a PDF print-out of the submission form, before hitting the
submit button, to Josip in a separate email.

Ricardo

----
The following entries were submitted: Submission-Type: update

Site: ftp.cl.debian.org
Aliases: debian.ciencias.uchile.cl
Type: leaf
Archive-ftp: /debian/
Archive-http: /debian/
Archive-rsync: debian/
CDImage-ftp: /debian-cd/
CDImage-http: /debian-cd/
CDImage-rsync: debian-cd/
Security-ftp: /debian-security/
Security-http: /debian-security/

A proper project/trace directory was not found on the HTTP server.

The error message returned was: 404 Not Found

If you don't understand this error message, please contact us.

Entry not submitted!
----