[no subject]

I’ve just switched to using the anonftpsync script for out debian mirrors,
and developed this patch in the process.  It’s purpose is to allow an
explicit list of architectures to allow, rather than specifying a list to
deny (so we don’t automatically mirror any new architectures that may
appear).

I thought it may be useful to others also.

Cheers

Steven