From: Simon Paillard [mailto:simon.paillard@resel.enst-bretagne.fr]
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2007 10:54 PM
To: Lior Kaplan; Dmitry Sherman
Cc: debian-mirrors@lists.debian.org
Subject: debian.co.il severely outdated

On Fri, Aug 10, 2007 at 09:45:09PM +0300, Lior Kaplan wrote:
> Lior Kaplan wrote:
> > http://www.debian.co.il/debian was last updated on June 5th.

actually, May 29 08:00:01 UTC 2007 according to
http://debian.co.il/debian/project/trace/ftp-master.debian.org

> Please remove this mirror from the list.

I comment it for the moment.
The admin of debian.co.il is in CC. As far as I remember, a mail has
already been sent to notice him the mirror is outdated.

Dmitry, could you please fix your mirror as soon as possible ? It is now
more than 2 months late !
If you cannot, please tell us so that we remove your mirror from the
list.

Best regards,