Re: status

On Thu, Nov 08, 2007 at 02:39:18AM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:

> > > And then some.
> >
> > This is another update.
>
> And another one.

ftp.au has been replaced.

ftp.hk is having issues not only with this, but also with disk space,
Roger So replied to us saying this is known and that we can remove the site.

If anyone has suggestions for a replacement, let us know, otherwise
we're going to remove it. On related note, I wonder if Internet connections
from Hong Kong to China are by and large good - if so, then we might
work around this problem by assigning ftp.cn.d.o (and we have a decent
candidate for that).

--
Josip Rodin
mirrors@debian.org