[listmaster] Lowering SA score for your list

Hi,

some listmasters are currently monitoring the amount of spam to your
list, and see quite a big amount of spam coming to your list.

Since beginning of September we have the possibility to set SA scores
per list. I hereby would like to ask, if it makes sence for you, that we
lower the SA score from now 3.6 pts to 3.4 points and see what happens.

Be aware that lowering the score by .2 points might risk in having more
false possitives, which then would not appear on the lists.

Please report back to listmaster@lists.d.o if you think that this is
reasonable. Please reach consensus on the list first.

Greetings
Martin (speaking as listmaster here).
--
[root@debian /root]# man real-life