Proper way to mirror

Greetings,

I'm currently running a mirror for my office (If we had bandwith we would open
it), and am wondering which is the prefered/best way to mirror and which is
the best source (All the mirrors that are close seem to be old)?

We were using apt-mirror but then this started failing and we changed over to
debmirror.

We only need to mirror the following (via http):
Main  (ftp.debian.org)
Arches: i386
Dists: etch
Sections: main,contrib,non-free,main/debian-installer

Security (security.debian.org)
Arches: i386
Dists: etch
Sections: main,contrib,non-free,main/debian-installer

Volatile (volatile.debian.org)
Arches: i386
Dists: etch
Sections: main,contrib,non-free

We are mirroring a couple of other repos, but those don't fall under d.o

PS. I am going to change over to rsync later today and test that, needed to
open FW ports...
--
Thank you,

Clifford W. Hansen