Re: status

On Thu, Sep 27, 2007 at 11:22:12AM -0400, Ricardo Yanez wrote:
> Josip,
>
> I may have missed some of this discussion, or perhaps it was held
> somewhere else. In any case I wasn't aware of it.
>
> Is what you are looking for the summary given by rsync right after the
> pool is updated? If so, I can compile stats for ftp.cl.d.o from April 29th
> to the present.

No, I'm just looking for the information on whether each of the official
mirrors (yours included :) uses a recent version of anonftpsync, and so
mirrors in two stages.

I wasn't planning to bother you and others who mirror from
syncproxy.wna.d.o, because obviously we (Debian) control that machine and
have the information available in the rsyncd log. We just have a local issue
of not having the logs readably by anyone but a few admins who are AWOL :)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.