Missing files in the mirrors but listed in Packages.gz

Some files listed in the Packages.gz are missing from the mirrors.  For
is listed in
but missing from every mirror I've tried.

In http://packages.debian.org/etch/ipw2100-modules-2.6.18-4-486 is
listed as an etch package but is undownloadable from the locations

I've unsuccessfully searched something with the same md5sum, so it seems
it's not a renaming/link issue.

Any hint?
Thank you

PS: I really have no interest in this package.  It's just that I'm
maintaining a partial mirror and when I check the contents of the pool
directory with the Packages.gz files I'm getting errors I'd love to get
rid of.