Is there a spec sheet for Debian mirrors?

I'm writing a script that will make it easy to make a local
copy of a Debian mirror using rsync.  I want it to be
intelligent, which means that it will check for certain
conditions (such as when the source mirror is being updated)
and take actions (such as sleep for half an hour before
trying again).

I also want it to notify me whenever the distros or archs
change, since I will have a config file to let the user
decide how much of the content to mirror.

Really what I need is a spec sheet showing all the conven-
tions for the Debian mirrors.  Is one available.