Re: Jigdo-* fields useless ?

On Fri, Apr 13, 2007 at 09:59:27PM +0200, Simon Paillard wrote:
> In the list of mirrors, there are plenty of fields like :
> Jigdo-ftp: /debian-cd/jigdo/
> Jigdo-http: /debian-cd/jigdo/
> Jigdo-rsync: /debian-cd/jigdo/
>
> But :
> - there is no separate jigdo directory anymore
> - I don't see anything in the website using this fields
>
> I guess we can remove all these fields safely ?

I figure you can. The problem that we were trying to solve at the time,
IIRC, was that people were not particularly anxious to mirror the CD images
(as in .iso files).

If you remove it, the CDImage- prefix will remain, and it will be a bit off,
but it's not really a problem.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.