Re: Please share your debian mirror setup

On Fri, 30 Mar 2007, Mark Nellemann wrote:

So my question is, what script do you use to keep your mirror updated and
what software do you use (apache, thttpd, proftp, etc.). Please share :)

For the updates I use
http://www.debian.org/mirror/anonftpsync

The archive is only available through ftp(using vsftpd) for now, hopefully I'll be able to find some time to set up the http-transport soon.

--
/brother
http://debian.bsnet.se