Re: reminder: Archive-architecture lines in Mirrors.masterlist

Hi!

* Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> [070215 19:04]:
> I want to remind people that when adding new mirrors,
> Archive-architecture lines need to be included always. Failing to do so
> can make the installer offer mirrors for the wrong architecture.

Didn't we had some kind of mirror check script, which looks if the date
entered is okay?  Wouldn't it be possible to let that script also check,
which archs are available?  So we could have up to date data, without
hassle for the mirror admins?

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander