announce send despite a few initial problems

Hello,

Firstly, sorry for the noise, I had a few unexpected issues in escaping
some emails, that's the reason for this mail on debian-mirrors.

I sent the announce to all maintainers, with the respective error log of
the debian mirror checker.
http://ebzao.info/~spaillar/debian/qamirrors/mail-mirrors-announce

First result:

Out of the 250 mails sent to all the admins, 50 have not been delivered,
because of: over-quota, 'no such user here' and so on..
So I guess we will have fun to reach those admins ..

I will elaborate a list of those sites/admins that cannot be reached.

Regards,