Re: current anonftpsync script

On Wed, Dec 13, 2006 at 01:35:01PM +0100, Jogi Hofmüller wrote:
> I started using the anonftpsync script from
>   http://www.debian.org/mirror/anonftpsync
>
> and noticed some undesired behaviour. the first run of rsync on pool/
> works fine. the second run on the entire archive caused a problem here
> because IMHO the $SOURCE_EXCLUDE is missing here. So we ended up first
> syncing pool/ with excluded sources, then syncing everything including
> sources up to the point where the disk was full :(

Thanks for your attention (btw, your patched is reversed).
I have just fixed anonftpsync accordingly.

However remember, that whatever the architectures a public mirror
provide, it must always provide the sources.

Anyway, for the moment the infrastructure doesn't allow mirror without
source packages.

So I could even say that it's not a bug, but a feature :-)

Thanks Jogi.

Regards,