Re: debian mirror linorg.usp.br no longer updated

People,

I am using the anoftpsync script to sync the mirror Linorg.
But, I am having a problem with rsync there is a long time and I can't resolve.

After some time downloading the archives using rsync, it stops and generates an
error. Some times, it takes a long time to generate it, afdter download a lot
of archives. Sometimes, it generates the error in the moment that rsync
receives the files list.
The error is this:
main/i/i8kutils/
main/i/ia32-libs-gtk/
main/i/ia32-libs/
main/i/ia32-libs/ia32-libs_1.4.tar.gz
unexpected tag 78 [receiver]
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(824)
[receiver=2.6.9]
rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (3079945 bytes received so far)
[generator]
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(453)
[generator=2.6.9]
ERROR: Help, something weird happened
mirroring /pool exited with exitcode 12

Somebody had a problem like this? Somebody has an advice?

Thanks!
Thiago