Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 09:53:33 -0500
From: Adam McDougall <mcdouga9@egr.msu.edu>
To: Paul Donohue <debian@TopQuark.net>
Cc: network@egr.msu.edu
Subject: Re: http://ftp.egr.msu.edu/debian/

I got behind on some debian server IP changes and my firewall was
getting in the way.  I'm working on resyncing the ftp site now.

On Thu, Nov 30, 2006 at 04:50:48PM -0500, Paul Donohue wrote:

  http://ftp.egr.msu.edu/debian/ doesn't appear to have been updated since Nov 20.
  The timestamp on ls-lR.gz is 20-Nov-2006 17:14
  and project/trace/ftp-master.debian.org contains Tue Nov 21 00:00:01 UTC 2006

  It looks like several other official debian mirrors pull from you, so those mirrors are also out of date.

  Any idea why it's not updating?

  Thanks.
  -Paul

----- End forwarded message -----