Re: cudlug.cudenver.edu mirror

On Thu, Nov 30, 2006 at 11:34:48PM -0700, wlsarka wrote:
> Can anyone help?  I still admin this mirror, although I have changed
> e-mail addresses now.  I've submitted it via the mirror submission
> form twice over the past few weeks.

Hi,

Actually, the mirror submission form is broken for several weeks or even
months..

> Is there anything else I need to do to speed up getting listed again? :)

Provide to this list the same information that you provided to the form:
paths for ftp/http/rsync, architectures you exclude, server you mirror
from, and so on.

Then your mirror will be added to the list :-)

Regards,