Re: Debian mirrors in Canada

On Wed, Nov 22, 2006 at 08:07:23AM -0500, Yan Morin wrote:
> Hi,

Hello,

> Since november 9th, I use anonftpsync (modified from the list) on
> gpl.savoirfairelinux.net or debian.savoirfairelinux.net if you prefer
> (it's a DNS alias).

You might use the final version commited : http://www.debian.org/mirrors/anonftpsync

It seems you didn't correctly fill in the hostname variable, it
shouldn't be 'localhost', but the FQDN 'debian.savoirfairelinux.net'
http://debian.savoirfairelinux.net/pub/mirrors/debian/project/trace/

> I would like to be on http://www.debian.org/mirror/list in Canada section.
>
> We do a rsync once at night and we are already a kernel mirror.

Which server do you mirror from ?

Make sure you provided information specified at
http://debian.org/mirrors/submit#examples for example your sponsor,
comments on the mirror's connectivity ..

To sum up, no rsync access, but access by ftp and http for i386 and amd64
http://debian.savoirfairelinux.net/debian/
ftp://debian.savoirfairelinux.net/debian/