Re: occasional error on ftp.cz.debian.org

Robbert Muller wrote:
out the top of my head, delay-updates doesn't update the pool before
the package listing, so there is still a time window with updated
packages files without a updates pool, because the update isn't an atomic operation.

Hm, I believe that in pool are only downloading new files and deleting old files, but there are not updating files. And between updating Packages* and Release* there is also same small time window. Very small with -delay-updates because files first downloaded (updated) in .tmp/ dir and later renamed after downloading but before deleting.

Of course i could be wrong.
--
Olleg Samoylov