Australian Mirrors

Hi,

What's going on with primary Australian mirrors?

The two primary mirrors in Aust. have had issues this week with ftp.au.debian.org dead for about 3 days (which is where we at mirror.pacific.net.au sync from traditionally, badly obliterating our mirror as a result), and ftp.wa.au.debian.org is still half-missing.

We were re-building our content from mirrors.kernel.org and ftp.debian.org, but now we can't access ftp.debian.org any longer (rsync connection reset), nor can we currently access security.debian.org via rsync.

Cheers,
Gary.