Re: New amd64 mirror [rectify]

I didn't since it says that is for new mirror.
freedom as a mirror is in the list at least since hamm !
the only modification is that now carry also amd64
(and incidentally, there is room also for another flavour: what is the one
most in need for a mirror ?)
I have to resubmit in full even for just adding one flavour ?

--
Leonardo Boselli