official British mirror down for repairs

Hi,

Unfortunately, after a long period of instability, our long-time official
mirror for the United Kingdom had been taken down for repairs. This means
that ftp.uk.debian.org, www.uk.debian.org and non-us.cdimage.debian.org are
unreachable.

We expect the downtime to last for up to a week, but it's hard to estimate
since it's holiday time after all. I've also been unable to find suitable
temporary replacement sites, quite likely for the same reasons.

We apologize for the inconvenience and hope that one of the other nearby
official (or unofficial) sites will be satisfactory until we restore this
service. The list of other mirrors in the UK, Europe and everywhere else
can be found at http://www.debian.org/mirror/list

Maintainers of other mirrors that have been updating from this site are
encouraged to switch over to another nearby official site.

If anyone has questions, comments or any kind of suggestions, please don't
hesitate to contact mirrors@debian.org

Hopefully nobody will be bothered by this or read this message because it's
Christmas. Have a happy one :)

--
Josip Rodin, for mirrors@debian.org