Potato Release and Slink

Hi,

As you know probably know, Debian 2.2 has been released. This means we
will be moving our previous release to the archive site,
archive.debian.org.

If you are mirroring Debian and wish to keep a copy, please move slink out
of the archive and and an exclusion rule to your mirror script. I am
tentatively schedualing slink's erasure for Thursday the 24th.

Finally, please be sure that your slink package files have been updated so
they do not have a reference to stable in the File: section. Fixed
versions are propogating right now, and it may take a day.

Thanks,
Jason
Debian Mirroring