New ftpsync version

Hello,

i just prepared a new version, 80486, of the ftpsync scriptset for
Debian mirrors and put it into the usual project/ftpsync in the Debian
archive. One of the next mirror pushes will deliver it fresh to your
mirror, please update.

This version contains the changes I asked on the -mirrors list a while
ago to test, and a few more. If you are still running the last
official release and haven't grabbed the test in between (or the git
directly), the changes summarise to:

- a few style fixes (yay)

- a change in the way dists/ is handled. This fixes the user side
  bug that apt downloads Translation files where the checksum doesn't
  match what apt expects. (In the past the translation files haven't
  been signed using the release files, so in the past apt had nothing to
  check their validity with. Now we have, so we need to ensure that
  those matching the Release file are actually what apt can get)

- default values of TO, RSYNC_PATH and RSYNC_OPTIONS1 changed.
  RSYNC_OPTIONS1 due to the above, the others to adjust to more common
  values on .debian.org hosts.

- A new RSYNC_EXTRA variable, no default from ftpsync set. Should a
  mirror need an extra rsync option to properly work, like eg. -4 or -6,
  this can be set here, without changing any of RSYNC_OPTIONS.
  The value set here will be the first option for all rsync call.

- We no longer try to exclude boot floppies. Huh, yeah.

- No longer have the whole work in a mainroutine() function. That change
  has been in git for a long time, so I don't expect it to make trouble.

- Fix for an undeclared variable SSH_CONNECTION.

- We enhanced the trace files, to help http.debian.net along. They now
  also include a list of the architectures that the mirror carries. And
  they show which Upstream mirror is used.

- As this script is not only used by Debian mirrors, there is now a new
  option, EXTENDEDTRACE. By default this is set to "full", which means
  "full tracefile, all info". It can be set to one of full, terse, none,
  touch, to get all information, just basic information (ftpsync
  version, host, date) or nothing into the tracefile, as well as just
  touching a file into existance.
  Debian mirrors are expected to not change this value (ie set to full).

- Added a routine to the end of ftpsync, checking if there is a new
  version of itself available. If so it will inform the admin about
  it. To not flood you too much, this will only mail once every 3 days.

- There had been unquoted * in the rsync options exclude values, which
  could, in theory, lead to trouble. They are now quoted.

- Various bugfixes

--
bye, Joerg
Some NM: