New architectures

Hi

as I just wrote to the debian-devel-announce list, there are 2 new
architectures available for the Debian archive.

They will be pushed to the mirrors starting with the next push. In case
your mirror is low on diskspace or you otherwise do not run a full
mirror, you might want to consider adding them to your exclude list.

The architecture names to exclude are kfreebsd-i386 and kfreebsd-amd64.

Note that you wont see a huge diskspace hit with this first push. Only
about 4 packages are added right now. We are building it all from scratch,
so the space requirement will slowly grow up to that of an existing
architecture.

--
bye, Joerg
Some NM: