m68k removed, security cleanup

Hi

you might have noticed it earlier today, but we had a short second push
today, some hours after the normal one. With that push we removed m68k
From our archive (except for the stable release of course), and it
shouldn't have done more than deleting files.

Also, in case you run an unofficial security mirror, you might want to
do an extra sync run now. We just finished cleaning up that archive,
removing binary packages belonging to releases as recent as slink,
potato, woody or sarge, and you might enjoy saving around 18 - 20Gb of
extra space now. :)

--
bye, Joerg
[Talking about Social Contract]: