Re: Build failures on mips64el - kquickcharts

Hi Aurelien,

thanks a lot for your investigation. I have checked the sources around
colorSource, but didn't find anything suspicious. We will still continue
investigating. Thanks again, pointing to colorSource at least gives us a
hint. Much appreciated.

All the best

Norbert

On Wed, 06 Jan 2021, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> It's difficult to tell a lot without more knowledge of the QML
> internals. It happens however that the riscv64 build fails almost the
> same way, although not with a segfault, so it might be a generic issue.
> I have tracked down that failure to the colorSource entries. In short,
> if I comment all the colorSource entries in tst_PieChart.qml, all the
> tests pass fine on both mips64el and riscv64.

Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev