Re: Build failures on mips64el - kquickcharts

Hi,

On 2021-01-03 10:46, Norbert Preining wrote:
> Dear MIPS Team,
>
> here at the Qt/KDE Team we see a build failure due to segfault on the
> autopkg tests of kquickcharts
>
> 	https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?arch=mips64el&pkg=kquickcharts&ver=5.77.0-2
>
> This hasn't happened before (with 5.74) and I think also not for
> 5.77.0-1 in experimental.
>
> Do you have any idea what might be the reason and what we can do about
> it? As last resort I will disable autopkgtest on mips64el completely.

It's difficult to tell a lot without more knowledge of the QML
internals. It happens however that the riscv64 build fails almost the
same way, although not with a segfault, so it might be a generic issue.
I have tracked down that failure to the colorSource entries. In short,
if I comment all the colorSource entries in tst_PieChart.qml, all the
tests pass fine on both mips64el and riscv64.

Aurelien