Porter roll call for Debian Bookworm
We are doing a roll call for porters of all prospective release
architectures. If you are an active porter behind one of these
architectures  and intend to continue for the development cycle of
Debian Bookworm (est. release mid-2023), please respond with a signed
email containing the following before Saturday, January 1, 2022:
* Which architectures are you committing to be an active porter for?
* Please describe recent relevant porter contributions.
* Are you running/using Debian testing or sid on said port(s)?
* Are you testing/patching d-i for the port(s)?
Please note that no response is required for amd64 because our
toolchain maintainers are happy to support amd64 as-is.
Feel free to use the following template as your reply:
I am an active porter for the following architectures and I intend to
continue for the development cycle of Debian Bookworm
(est. release mid-2023):
For <ARCH>, I
[delete/modify as appropriate]
- test (most|all) packages on this architecture
- run a Debian testing or unstable system on port that I use regularly
- fix toolchain issues
- triage arch-specific bugs
- fix arch-related bugs
- triage d-i bugs
- test d-i regularly
- fix d-i bugs/issues
- maintain buildds
- maintain/provide hardware for (or assist with) automated tests on ci.d.n,
- run other automated tests outside the Debian QA services (Please describe
<I am a DD|I am a DM|I am not a DD/DM>
Graham, on behalf of the release team