Re: [bbuchfink/diamond] Build failure on several architectures (#348)

Hi Benjamin,

On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 06:50:03AM -0700, Benjamin Buchfink wrote:
> Thanks for posting the backtrace, but unfortunately it's not clear to me why this crash happens. It does not occur on other platforms, including when compiled with an address sanitizer. I have tried getting Debian mips64el to run using qemu but failed so far. There's a number of developer machines listed at https://wiki.debian.org/MIPSPort#Installation, one of which is supposed to have "public" access (eller). So I was wondering if it would be possible to get access there.

As far as I know (but I can be wrong) "public" means "public for Debian Developers" (like me) and not only for some specific developers.  So what I could try is to login on that box and try some debugging (calling diamond under gdb or so).  I'm not sure whether I manage to do this before Monday.  Any reader of Debian Mips porters list who beats me in doing so is perfectly welcome.
Kind regards, Andreas.