SAS disk drive

Could you please forward this email to purchase dept?

Good day, I am kay , from King Honest infomation LIMITED .I sent you an email before. I am sincerely waiting for your early reply , dear . If there also have any type you are needed or intersted in ,hope that you can contact with me again.And i will attached to you our Seagtae hdd list ,hope that you can take a look? .

We are pleased to offer the following items for your consideration. Please contact us if you have any interest.

We would do our best to meet your requirement. Thank you.

Description

FRU

Feature code

Stock

600 GB 15K (4K block size) small form factor SAS disk drive (AIX and Linux)

00E9974

59E5

60

400 GB (512 block size) small form factor solid-state SAS drive

00LY330

 6600

38

HPE 900GB SAS 12G Enterprise 15K SFF(2.5in) SC 3yr Wty 512e DS HDD

870765-B21

76

1TB 3.5" Skyhawk 5900rpm SATA 6Gb/s 64MB Cache

 ST1000VX005

200

--

KING HONEST INFORMATION LIMITED