Re: [gnuplot:bugs] #2195 html fails to compile on mipsel platform

Dear mips porters,

I am maintaining the gnuplot in the Debian and there is a segfault on the
mipsel, what I reported to upstream [1].

There is a question from the gnuplot author, which I am not able to response.
Could you please have a look?

It segfaults somewhere in the static global structure. And the problem appeared
recently, maybe due to the GCC-9 migration. There were not problems with GCC-8.
Some regressions?

[1] https://sourceforge.net/p/gnuplot/bugs/2195/

Thank you

Anton