Re: OpenVPN static binary

Hi,

On 05/03/18 15:48, Francesco Talarico wrote:
> Dear maintainers,
>
> Is that possible to build a package with all the libraries built-in?
> I would need OpenVPN static binary for MIPS32, MSB.

Why do you want to do this? What are you planning on running it on?

> Can I do it by myself by logging into minkus.debian.org
> <http://minkus.debian.org>?
> If that's the case what would be the steps to do it?

Only Debian Developers can login to that machine.

If you have access to a mips machine running Debian, you might be able
to build it if you hack openvpn's debian/rules file a bit. You could use
QEMU to build it. I put some images here:
https://people.debian.org/~jcowgill/qemu-mips/

James