Resources limits

Hi,

recently I've discussed with upstream the build problems regarding the
swi-prolog package on arm{el,hf} and mipsel [0], which are also
highlighted in #887155 [1].

We're wondering whether or not some of the tests are simply too
demanding for the build machines that are probably configured with low
resource limits. Do we have the ulimit settings (ulimit -a) of the build
machines? This time it were henze both for arm{el,hf} and mipsel-aql-01
for mipsel.

On amd64 using /usr/bin/time -v, the max RSS is 170Mb. There will also
be a quite high amount of reserved virtual memory, notably for the C
stacks of the threads. We do not know the max number of threads, but
assume about a dozen.

Maybe it's better to blacklist swi-prolog for the weaker buildd
candidates?

Regards,
Lev Lamberov

P. S. Please, CC me since I'm not subscribed to debian-{arm,mips}.

[0] https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=swi-prolog

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=887155