Mono 4.6.1 FTBFS on mipsel

Dear MIPS team,

It seems that between Mono 4.2 and 4.6, Mono stopped building properly on little-endian 32-bit MIPS.

https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=mono&arch=mipsel&ver=4.6.1.3%2Bdfsg-2&stamp=1475869442

Sadly we don't have any CI coverage on MIPS upstream, so we're dependant upon support from the wider open source community to help us when issues like this come up.

It looks an awful lot like the kind of problem that will need someone fairly familiar with MIPS assembly to take a look.

If we don't get a resolution in place before freeze, then sadly we'll have to drop the architecture from Mono's packaging

Sent from Outlook