Re: [Stretch] Status for architecture qualification

Emilio Pozuelo Monfort:
> [...]
>
> Brilliant. We will start the testing bootstrap soon.
>
> Cheers,
> Emilio

We have completed our first successful Britney run with mips64el enabled
in testing.

Please note that Britney does *not* yet enforce installability of
mips64el.  Nor should you expect mips64el in testing to be useful at the
moment (I would be surprised if "build-essential" as installable at this
point).

As the architecture matures in testing, we will gradually tweak the
configuration for mips64el.

Thanks,
~Niels