Re: Newer than Squeeze on Qube2

Sameer Verma <sverma@sfsu.edu> wrote:
> Curious if anyone is running anything newer than Squeeze on the Cobalt
> Qube2? If yes, then anything to watch out for when moving up?

I'm using wheezy on my Qube2, but I'm still stuck on an ancient Kernel
3.12, since anything newer crashes even more frequently under load (disk
and network). If you run bind on the Qube, there was a bug that prevented
it from starting (and blocked the boot process). I can't remenber if
that was actually fixed, I just switched to dnsmasq instead.

rainer