Lemote Loongson 3a notebook kernel source

Hi all,

I'm trying Debian MIPS64EL port on my Lemote 8133 netbook.
Only GPU acceleration doesn work with the binary kernel vmlinuz_aa.

I'm searching for the source of this kernel. I've tried different kernel
source (from dev.lemote.com, from loongix and linux-mips). Actually, many
of them work with GPU acceleration but without backlight and battery
support. With some, ath9k driver work or not (no wireless extension).

I need this for adding some unusual drivers in my kernel.

Bruno

--
http://www.arcangeli.org